Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roknowork

Re: How do I report a problem to Roku?

Jump to solution

Roku  outage will connect to internet but only plays Netflix not YouTube tv

0 Kudos
SGonzales

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Mine still isn’t working. I can’t connect any of my apps. 

0 Kudos
Cooke19

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

Yes all mine are down very annoying 2time within a few days 

0 Kudos
Alyce3703

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Nope still not working. I did a factory reset since nothing worked and now I can’t even get the remote to pair. Beyond frustrated.

0 Kudos
missthomas

Jump to solution

Roku Back working!!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 Thank you What would I do without Roku!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Lisaalt
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still not working in North Myrtle Beach, SC. The only channel that is working is Netflix. Every other channel gets a problem occurred message with error code0.60.

0 Kudos
FTWTX

Jump to solution

IT WORKED!!!!

Thank you

0 Kudos
wstein99

Re: Can't connect to Youtube can connect to Roku app

Jump to solution

Same issue.  Started about 2-3 hours ago.  We have 5 rokus on 5 different TVs.  None allow access to youtube or youtube TV.    Goes to ‘setup internet connection’ however connection is working fine as other apps like Netflix on Roku work.  Interestingly enough on teh Roku Streaming Stick+ we can get into youtube TV fine however when you select a channel, the screen goes black.

0 Kudos
Ericm1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Still can not load Disney Plus, A and E, Max and others.

0 Kudos
SGonzales

Re: Can't connect to Youtube can connect to Roku app

Jump to solution

That’s exactly what’s happening with ours. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.