Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jane56

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Mine still gives me no internet connection message but it is connected. What do I do now?

0 Kudos
MGrimm
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Email finally excepted and back online

0 Kudos
silvrfoxx
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

After doing a hard reset (unplug the power for 10 seconds) it's working perfectly. 

0 Kudos
AudraDavis

Jump to solution

My roku account is still not working 

0 Kudos
myrander
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku says no internet connection

Jump to solution

Unplug your TV from outlet for 20 seconds and try again I had to do it 2 times but just now came back

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I.am not able to use my roku.

0 Kudos
Riaw

Jump to solution

still not working

0 Kudos
necrobrood
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Not all mine finally went through a few minutes ago

0 Kudos
steveo0521

Jump to solution

Right outside Chicago.  Just came back online.

0 Kudos
MediaEditor1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi Silverfozx,
I'm a technician and did a hard reboot of everything,...NADA   😞
is there a number?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.