Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachelmayle_014
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Mine is still down in Ohio! 

Mel01

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

This was a great help! When I got home from work and YouTube TV did not work. I checked my internet and the signal strength was strong and I was able to get on YouTube TV on my computer. Some of my other Apps worked like Friendly TV so I knew that my Roku was working. It is 7:40 pm EST and all my apps are working now. Thanks for all the info as it may me realize (and stopped freaking out as this was my 1st outage since switching from cable to streaming) that it was not my tv.

0 Kudos
Amandawriter
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Like magic. Suddenly after this last restart, voila. All subscriptions seem to be working (eastern PA). 

wstein99

Re: Connection Issues - connects to Netflix but not other services

Jump to solution

I had same thing but with YouTube. After I uninstalled it would not reinstall.  

0 Kudos
jvbs

Jump to solution

seem to finally be working here, good luck all

0 Kudos
Sgeve06

Re: Roku cannot launch any streaming services but internet otherwise working

Jump to solution

I am having the same issues.

i purchased my Onn Roku TV in January 2024. I registered the warranty.

I have restarted my router multiple times. I have soft restarted the TV multiple times. I have restarted and reconnected the network multiple times. I have removed characters from my Wi-Fi password. I have factory reset the TV.

The TV still shows my Wi-Fi connection as “excellent” and I have checked the connectivity multiple times with the results saying there is no issue. Yet when I try to use any of the apps, it displays that I am having connectivity issues. There is no error code that displays.

Please let me know how to proceed.

0 Kudos
kunalashar

Jump to solution

This mess is a masterclass in "How to effectively miscommunicate" and "How to demonstrate incompetence". A global outage is understandable, but Roku's botched, consistently wrong messages tell us that their marketing, PR & tech teams need to be coached.

Channel Surfer

Some apps (channels) fail, some work. (7MAY24)

Jump to solution

Youtube fails (connection error), Netflix seems to be working. Local TV station with good WX reporting gets "sorry something went wrong".  Roku's testing of connection finds WIFI and connects, but then can't get to internet. However, I'm on my laptop connected to our ISP by wire to our pfSense F/W gateway (same wire goes to Wifi router). I'm able to fetch email, send email, have my pfSense F/W ping 8.8.8.8 and traceroute it as well. So not an ISP problem. This started about 3 hours ago.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

i am no longer getting the error message , I was able to activate, log back in and stream, so far, all of my apps are working

0 Kudos
kscherf
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Same here!! thank God lol 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.