Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ladydye16

Re: Connection Issues - connects to Netflix but not other services

Jump to solution

Exact same problem here.

0 Kudos

Roku sticks not working but roku box is

Jump to solution

This morning my roku sticks worked.  Now they keep telling me that I do not have an internet connection.  The TV and the connectivity clearly show that I am connected.  When I try to log into the apps I get a message stating the that no connection to the internet and I have to check it.  I check it.  Says no issues so we try again and same message.  So frustrated.  I have tried on different TVs.  I have tried in HDMI 1 AND HDMI 2 connector ports.  No difference.  The two sticks that have issues are both Roku Streaming Stick 4K | Portable Roku Streaming Device 4K/HDR/Dolby Vision, Roku Voice Remote, Free & Live TV 

I know that our internet is fine because our Roku model 4670x has no issue connecting to any of the apps.

This is truly frustrating.  Help!!

Thank you!

Frustrated Roku User

0 Kudos
Bwcraft88

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

My 4 rokus are all out. Nothing but Netflix will connect. Vudu won't load or tubi, prime peacock paramount. What's going on?

0 Kudos
Tris_H

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

This has not been fixed.  Services not working, so followed the instructions to reset the device.  (TV)  When trying to re-activate, I get the message - "We can't seem to reach you by email."  Could you please share some information on what is going on?  With everyone trying all of your support instructions, it likely making the overall situation worse.  What needs to be done so that you can "reach me by email" to reactivate?

0 Kudos
myrander
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It's not just you it's everyone 

0 Kudos
Nick969
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Only Netflix working.  Deleted YouTube TV thinking that was the problem.  Now it won’t let me add back. Prime, Disney, ESPN, Pluto, etc not working. 

0 Kudos
MediaEditor1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Still doesn't work,  over 3 hours,  but there is no way to reach anyone to see whats going on!  
Does anyone know?

0 Kudos
rfmdjim
Reel Rookie

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

Same here

0 Kudos
Pleeb

Jump to solution

When will the outage be fixed?  Nothing is working on two of my Roku tv my third is.

0 Kudos
myrander
Channel Surfer

Re: Connection Issues - connects to Netflix but not other services

Jump to solution

That's everyone's issue

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.