Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mw16

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

I could not get Roku to work not knowing there was issues so I did reset and nothing works

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Still not working

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Still not working after reboot. Email notification works now, once you get past naming the device and setting location timeouts and 404 errors.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Nope still not working. Got the activation email and your website just sits on a black. Unplugged my device for 20 seconds and retried. Got another email, your website still won’t load. 

0 Kudos
MCA1928

Jump to solution

It is 7.34pm EST and the service is still down. This is the error message when I try to activate my RokuTV:

"Upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. Reset reason: remote connection failure, transport failure reason: delayed connect effort: 111"

0 Kudos
myrander
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Nothing except Netflix works on mine but did let me connect using my phone and casting to the tv

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Cannot restart 

0 Kudos
Nick969
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku probably being hacked.  Pay the ransom. 

Brian_MA

Roku Express apps reporting network error but network check indicates good connectivity

Jump to solution

I have 3 Roku devices running in my home. One is a TCL Roku Tv and functioning properly. The other two are Roku Express devices which exhibit the problem. On both devices if I click on one of the installed streaming apps it gives me a network connectivity error. When I go to system and check the network connectivity it indicates everything is working. I have restarted all devices, checked for updates, restarted network modems, routers and gateways with no change in operation. I can see on other boards others have had or are having the same issue but I don't see anything giving resolution to the problem. Please send a real troubleshooting guide. 

0 Kudos
Smangold5145
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still no luck. After I enter my email, name my device, nothing happens after that and I'm taken to a white page on Roku with the bottom options. Developer website and etc

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.