Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
necrobrood
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Exactly the same for me and i cant get past the activation part now since i factory reset my Roku TV

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Still not working.  Still getting same “we can’t seem to reach you by email “ message.  Worst purchase ever. 

Aberry0562

Jump to solution

My Roku is still down 

silvrfoxx
Reel Rookie

Re: Internet is excellent but apps are saying no internet they

Jump to solution

I'm having the same exact issue. It's very frustrating. 

Bobbybetty

Jump to solution

Been trying to activate TV for over hour. 

Says: We can't seem to reach you by email

0 Kudos
GPC66

Jump to solution

no..still not working.  7:22pm eastern

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

It is still not working i have reset it again and it still says can't reach you by email. 

Jump to solution

Still doesn't work.  Stop lying to your customers.  Whoever decided to block device activation with this stupid email verification system should be fired.

jhuff68

Jump to solution

Definitely not fixed... It won't send the activation email now

vadeltachi
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

It has NOT been resolved!

First it says OPEN APP then it tries to install the app and that fails.

bKho4daTQlOW0f1EjyisyA.jpg

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.