Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
114FLHXS

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

I am having the exact same problem and did the same troubleshooting you did. It appears we are only three hours apart on these issues, so maybe it has something to do with ROKU or Youtube??? Good luck. 

0 Kudos
Xxcountry2013
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Same 

0 Kudos
Kareline

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Still isn't working. Says it can't reach me by email.

Jump to solution

Restart device, that's funny. I did that numerous times to no avail. Finally I did a factory reset. Setting up language and WIFI was no problem. But, when I tried to sign in, it kept saying they can't seem to reach me by email. I finally gave up after 45 minutes. To say I'm p*ssed is an understatement! 

Jawico

Re: My Onn TV won't stay connected to wifi even though I have a excellent internet connection

Jump to solution

Having the same problem. Every time I turn off my Onn Roku tv it is disconnected from the internet when I turn it back on. I have to do a system reset each time I turn it on. If I don’t do a system reset not only is it not connected but it won’t find any available networks.  This started 4 days ago.

0 Kudos
rayanrazor
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's 720pm and I'm still having problems connecting to live tv.  Is there still problems going on.

0 Kudos
BB16

Jump to solution

This suggestion does not allow my stick or Express to work.  Tried Factory reset on Express with it not sending anything to email.

sreid
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Problem solved. I'm in Alabama.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Just about broke all my roku devices and am an inch away from going to something else over here in Michigan. WTAF, dudes? We're supposed to be able to rely on your devices amd services per your own words, roku. Where'd that ball you dropped even go? Can we get some help over here?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

happening to me as well

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.