Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sreid
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Still down for me. Roku says connection is fine but aps say no internet.

NOT SOLVED!!!

Pops71

Re: Can't connect to Youtube can connect to Roku app

Jump to solution

I'm having the exact same issue.

0 Kudos
majorprob

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

STILL NOT WORKING - SAME PROBLEM - NO CHANGE - Please give an update !!!

jddgsd108

Jump to solution

We cant seem to reach you by email. This is all it says still. 

0 Kudos
saintsfan
Reel Rookie

Re: Connection Issues - connects to Netflix but not other services

Jump to solution

I have the same problem.  It seems like  channels stored on the box work - Netflix was watched recently enough that it does not have to re-download, so it works.  And, the Roku Channel works, but not others.

Mine are not new devices (i.e., I am not activating anything) so I am unsure whether the Roku message above apply to me.

0 Kudos

Internet is excellent but apps are saying no internet they

Jump to solution

No matter what I do or how many times a reset or unplug my tv and router nothing seems to fix this issue. I need help 

My Wi-Fi is excellent it keeps on saying excellent but the apps are saying otherwise

I can do everything with the apps like as normal the only problem is that it keeps on saying there is no internet or something similar to having no internet I'm starting to get scared that I need to buy a new TV which for me is not option at this time. Please someone help me.

And everything is up to date all the apps are up to date and the TV system is up to date.

0 Kudos
Phoenix56

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

Been having the same issue, tried connecting to hotspot still didn’t work, tried resetting internet and modem by hitting the reset button and unplugging didn’t work, tried checking for updates didn’t work, tried restarting roku by both unplugging and through settings didn’t work… my modem and router are literally maybe a foot away from the Roku. I don’t even know what else to do 

0 Kudos
lp84

Jump to solution

FyI-in Central time zone

I can only log into Netflix, and Roku Chanel.

jrcubine
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've restarted and factory reset, and still nothing. 

Jump to solution

Same!!!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.