Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keek

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

My Roku still isn't working. It won't even connect to the internet!

0 Kudos
Cpcoh

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Wrong all express Roku models are having issues, no streaming is available. Get back to trouble shooting. Your reboot solution is **bleep**

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I restarted my new Roku TV (twice) and still it says that "We can't seem to reach you by email."

This is at 6:18 pm central, after the message that services are back online.

0 Kudos
SSMN

Jump to solution

Still unable to connect on all 3 of my Roku devices

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Parma Ohio here. I have reset it 3 TIMES including resetting/off the WIFI and back on each time and STILL nothing but Netflix will stream. It keeps telling me there's no connection.

Internet connection is fine, phone works fine and all. 

emmc009

Jump to solution

Have restarted my device through prompted directions 3 times, as well as unplugged it completely from the tv, and it’s still not working. 

For the past 3 hours I have been unable to open any streaming apps, even when my wifi is connected and is working perfectly on my other devices. 

0 Kudos
gc2197

Jump to solution

I have Restarted all devices 4 times still not working.

0 Kudos
Gened34
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still having the can’t connect problem. Its720 est help

0 Kudos
nancyann

Jump to solution

Can't Access my Roku

0 Kudos
jawandagreen6-2
Reel Rookie

Re: ROKU SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING

Jump to solution

You are right.  I just tried my system and got the same error as before 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.