Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bentrying

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

This issue is still occuring. Swapped out Roku sticks on my TV. Reset the device. Restarted router. Device hangs on activation email and won't send even though internet connection appears fine. Stuck. Not fixed here. 

Amandawriter
Channel Surfer

Re: Connection Issues - connects to Netflix but not other services

Jump to solution

Same here. Max also says error try again. And the strangest one - Paramount+ now says it doesn't work in this region, which no, I've had this subscription for awhile now and it works just fine. Until today, that is. Hope Roku figures this out soon. 

slayefsky

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

Anyone get afix yet, same problem here.

0 Kudos
w0witsRami
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

YES LITERALLY SAME HERE, so stupid...

0 Kudos
RobertJ

Jump to solution

Still not working

0 Kudos
melsbw69
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

How do you get rid of ROKU?!?! Buy a new tv? If so, done!

0 Kudos
Machak

Jump to solution

1/2 the channels still won’t connect.  Tried on two different devices after unplugging both from the tvs.

0 Kudos

Re: Connection Issues - connects to Netflix but not other services

Jump to solution

Same problem with Hulu. I get the error code. Uninstalled app and now it won’t let me reinstall. 

0 Kudos
Trinatren

Re: ROKU SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING

Jump to solution

Mine isn't working either. It says internet not connected, but it Cleary is because the only channel that comes up is britbox through roku.

seedman24

Jump to solution

Pc. of junk. tried everything to get past the send email screen. nothing works. Never get a Roku again. tried to get help by phone it rings once and cuts off. tried chat, no one responded for an hour, gave up. tried everything I could find online. nothin works. it's now well past 4pm pst. this sucks. bad customer service, bad product. going everywhere online to trash this and try and save people from wasting their time and $.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.