Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
melsbw69
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Still not working for many customers.

0 Kudos
sreid
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Still not working.

0 Kudos
Chris821

Jump to solution

I am still unable to activate my device. I keep getting a message saying they can't find my email address. I don't understand it. 

0 Kudos
kscherf
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Nope still can't reach me by e-mail 

0 Kudos
Mark1215
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still down for me. Roku says connection is fine but aps say no internet.

NOT SOLVED!!!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Mine is still not working. I have restarted twice since advised to. 

Jump to solution

Hi, I am still having the same problem. It is saying that it can not reach me through email. I restarted it and restarted the factory reset and nothing.

0 Kudos
ke1989

Jump to solution

I am still not able to stream i have restarted my system 3 times it keeps popping up error 

0 Kudos

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

Mounted down as well keeps having me connect to internet only to day is fine.... then not work

0 Kudos
Natalie7
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still having the same issue

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.