Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KD17

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution
  • Screen is frozen. Can't access anything. Even when I unplug and plug back in, nothing works.
0 Kudos
Xxcountry2013
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Still having issues after restaetin says can't seam to reach you by email 

0 Kudos
loriswalm

Jump to solution

My service is NOT restored. 

0 Kudos
CarManTan
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still not working for me.

0 Kudos
Britchie65

Jump to solution

Same here 🤬

0 Kudos
SFitch

Re: ROKU SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING

Jump to solution

Same here. Nothing i do seems to work. None of my apps work, despite resetting both my roku and my router. The header on this page says its all back up and working...guess what....it's NOT!

KAR69

Jump to solution

Roku live is not working

0 Kudos
Bs11

Jump to solution

Will not send me an activation link.  Tells me to try again later.

0 Kudos
rpowell01
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Cannot activate, getting "We can't seem to reach your email" after I did a factory reset thinking it was bugged and glitching on me. 

Vincelette

Jump to solution

Still not working and getting worse. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.