Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

You told us to factory reset our devices and now they're all blocked at the email verification step.  Shame on you.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Roku says no internet connection

Jump to solution

Roku says no internet connection, went to connection button and it says connected to network, however when returning to Roku, Roku states no internet connection. 

Apple computer and tv work fine with internet connection.

0 Kudos
Mark1215
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Mine is working again! I just restarted my roku and it started to work.

3540Eden

Jump to solution

I had to factory reset my entire system and my remote control. Now it won’t even recognise or accept my email address and I’ve requested to resend the code to my email address, which it still refuses to recognise over and over and over again. I now have been waiting for over an hour and a half. Any suggestions please? 

0 Kudos
myrander
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Unplug your TV from the outlet for 20 seconds and it should work again 

0 Kudos
MediaEditor1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Does anyone know if Rokku has a number to call?  I'd like to know that they are still aware of the issue.
I had a yellow banner saying that it was fired,  but it's not

0 Kudos
LucaBrasi

Jump to solution

Nice try - STILL does not work. Everything else in the house has access to the internet. Roku says I'm connected and have an excellent signal. As suggested, pulled the power for 10 seconds and still nothing. This was working fine two days ago. Oddly, an older Roku Express has no problem connecting.

What's going on???

0 Kudos
aeibes
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I factory reset again and it now put me through and allowed me to activate the tv

0 Kudos
MediaEditor1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I did that,  I unplugged the Roku ,  I unplugged the television,  and I rebooted my modem...Nada

0 Kudos
necrobrood
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It just fixed itself for me finally

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.