Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spockamania
Reel Rookie

Re: Excellent Wifi Strength, Low Glitch Rate, No Internet

Jump to solution

Also I should mention for troubleshooting purposes, I did try turning it off and on again several times and have tried unplugging it, waiting upwards of 2 minutes, and then plugging it back in. Both didn't work

0 Kudos
DickD

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Thanks Roku, you’ve effectively bricked our TVs and Roku devices. What the **bleep**? At least you aren’t in charge of AirTraffic Control.

Brittanyd

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

My apps still are not working. How long should we expect this to be like this?

Kokopelli

Can't connect to Youtube can connect to Roku app

Jump to solution

Bizarre problem just started a few hours ago I can't connect to YouTube or apple TV or any other app but I can connect to roku TV. It says that I don't have an internet connection when I try to connect to YouTube but when I check the connection in settings it says I do have an internet connection.

I've tried resetting both my internet connection and the roku TV box nothing seems to work. Is this from a flawed update..?

Jump to solution

I am still unable to access Youtube TV it says there is no internet and the only streaming service that will connect is NetFlix

I have restarted the device several times and it still will not connect.  I am also unable to reinstall the youtube TV channel, it states it cannot load.

Heather

0 Kudos
Htpunch

Jump to solution

Nope still not working and I'm missing playoffs! 

Uptown223
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am in Virginia  and my service is still not working. Hello? Stop with all I'm sorry **bleep**.  And fix the service. I've done everything you've asked and still not working 

0 Kudos
Brad13

Internet, but nothing connecting.

Jump to solution

ROKU Ultra confirms it is connected to the internet, but we can't get any apps to run, HULU, Pluto, TUBI Disney Plus, etc etc etc. However, all these channels work on my computer browser if I log in on the relevant website. Is this a ROKU issue? If so, is there Is there anything I can do on my end? 

0 Kudos
Boomer77
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Still can't activate mine 

Re: Roku tv won’t connect to internet

Jump to solution

I'm sorry to bother but I was wondering if you ever got this issue sorted out and how you did because I am having the same problem 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.