Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jd61
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Sling won't work.

I got an error message to uninstall and reinstall sling.  Sling uninstalled just fine.  But now I cannot reinstall Sling.  I just get the messaged that Sling failed to reinstall!

0 Kudos
clouzonis

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

I have had this device for a year and I have had Roku for several years. I can’t play any apps except Netflix and apps have disappeared and I can’t reinstall them. One app tells me it’s unavailable in my region. Now my device has completely reset and I can’t get past providing an email for verification. It tells me it can’t contact me via email. But you just contacted me via email to verify my account login. This is unacceptable and frustrating. Probably switching to Firestick.

0 Kudos
MrFelix1

Jump to solution

Disney Plus and Hulu are not working. Gives error message that it could not connect and update, but my wifi connection works perfectly fine. I removed Disney Plus and now I cannot reinstall the app.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Disappointing experience. Still waiting on update

Vikki1

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

Same here.  Only Netflix will connect. It was working this morning but as of an hour ago I can’t connect to anything but Netflix.  There are so many posts about this issue within the last hour.  Maybe a Roku outage?

0 Kudos
KDMG

Re: Connection Issues - connects to Netflix but not other services

Jump to solution

Exactly the same thing here.  

0 Kudos
caliboy

Jump to solution

Constant dim red/amber front LED color on an oldish StreamBar and nothing streams: YouTube, Prime, and Max ask tested. Oddly, the commercials all function fine.😄

Feels like some sort of streaming auth failure on Roku' part...

┐⁠(⁠ ⁠∵⁠ ⁠)⁠┌

0 Kudos
dhack27

Internet is working but ROKU seems out of service in Forest, VA

Jump to solution

Internet is working just fine but ROKU will not work on  all TV's. Seems to be a service interruption of some kind. Time is 6:50pm EST

0 Kudos
dfoxworth
Channel Surfer

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

Same here on Insignia Roku TV. I've done everything. Including a factory reset! Now I can't even connect my email. It says it's connected to the internet but yet apparently it isn't. 

0 Kudos
Tarmy

Jump to solution

It's not just new channels and new devices. I've been using the same Roku device for 2 years and streaming the TSN app for 4 months, and this no longer works. 

I'm interested to know what sort of discount you plan to provide for those of us that are paying monthly fees to view streaming services, that we can no longer stream.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.