Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CatSkills
Reel Rookie

Re: Connection Issues - connects to Netflix but not other services

Jump to solution

Same issue!!!! Tried everything. REbooting, removing apps etc. NOW I can't add those channels back!!!! I YI, YI!!!

0 Kudos
DickD

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

YouTubeTV not working, Deleted and tried to download again and it says the app couldn’t be downloaded from the server. Prime just gives an error message. SKY News and NHK won’t load, 

0 Kudos
ATyger

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

We had a power blip and when the two Roku devices came back on, we could not get anything to work. Internet working fine, but the Rokus can't connect to the Internet. Hopefully they will be working again soon.

0 Kudos
Smangold5145
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Connecting to the internet but says no internet connection.

0 Kudos
Britchie65

Jump to solution

Bought a brand new tv and can’t even watch satellite until activated!?!? Lesson learned, I won’t make this mistake again. 
I should be able to plug into my satellite and watch it right out of box, this set up should be able to be skipped!!

0 Kudos
CatSkills
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I can't REPLY because every time I do>> then click post. I get an ERROR message!

0 Kudos
ActsofMan
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku cannot launch any streaming services but internet otherwise working

Jump to solution

Same issue here! Everything was fine last night, but it's not now. 

I've tried the troubleshooting methods and they don't solve the issue.

0 Kudos
speedracerxtrem
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This should really be listed as a severe service interruption since it has been going on since 1 PM.

Mark1215
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Device ID: S008298VCWRR

The error for every apps says I'm not connected to the internet yet in my settings it says I am.  

0 Kudos
Rachezee

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

I've got the same problem. Glad it isn't just me

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.