Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KEV12

Re: Connection Issues - connects to Netflix but not other services

Jump to solution

We have the exact same issue!! Come on Roku!

natecat

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

What's the point of having a Roku if I can't use it. It shouldn't take this long to get the service up and running. I live on the east coast and the Roku is my source of entertainment. I was planning on getting a Roku TV but now I changed my mind.

Smudger581

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Funny thing is, I had my box working but Apple TV, Prime and others require the time to be right. Couldn't get it to do it, forums suggest factory reset. Do that, cannot watch anything on the Roku box. 

0 Kudos

Re: ‘We can’t seem to reach you by email’ 2024

Jump to solution

It appears we all have the problem. I am unable to activate my account because roku cannot reach by my email. 

0 Kudos

Re: Prime won't play any more.

Jump to solution

I just restarted and was able to add Prime back again. It's now working for me.

0 Kudos
Leahbug143

Jump to solution

Its been out almost all day on our roku tv thought i was going crazy for a second especially since im sick and really just wanted to binge watch shows 

0 Kudos
zrsimpson
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel "could not be run because it could not be reinstalled from the network"

Jump to solution

In case anyone sees this, one of the two Rokus that aren't working has the following:

Model: 3930X - Express

Serial #: XOO4004NA33W

Software version: 12.5.5 build 4174-AE

Device ID: S008309NA33W

If I get an Issue #, it is: 3W-509-826

0 Kudos
Uptown223
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When are y'all going to resolve this issue?

0 Kudos
MissMel79
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My SN is: 

SO1V308HMUSR

Restored back to factory settings and now won’t send email 

0 Kudos
spockamania
Reel Rookie

Excellent Wifi Strength, Low Glitch Rate, No Internet

Jump to solution

To preface, I do not use a Roku stick; my TV is the "TCL 43S425 43 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart ROKU LED TV (2018)". I am successfully connected to my network, but all apps (tried YouTube, Prime, Hulu, and Disney) are saying no internet access. Note that I am not getting the "No Connection" in the top right corner I'd expect if I was not connected at all. I can confidently say nothing has changed for the home wifi as we've been exclusively on 5.0 GHz for months now. No other devices are having issues on my local network, so I tried using the mobile hotspot and it equally doesn't work there. I have Excellent signal strength both for home wifi and mobile phone hotspot and both are having this issue. I have tried restarting my router, restarting connections in Network connection restart, and driver restart in the Wireless Secret Screen, all to no success. For both networks, I have paid attention to the Glitch Rate every time I check the Secret Screen. The bell curve is anywhere from 50-150 with occasional spikes as high as 340, though just as many if not more "spikes" down to 0. Nothing compared to the thousand+ I've seen in other posts, but worth noting. Since I'm already here, will include the other three stats: Strength 27, Antenna 1: 52, Antenna 2: 55. They vary slightly, but it's stable enough I'm more than comfortable stating them. I've tried searching other posts, but haven't found anything thus far that has worked for me. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.