Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jgreenfi
Reel Rookie

Re: Search results for all tv shows and movies saying “currently unavailable”

Jump to solution

@RokuRey-V 

I was wondering if we could get some kind of update with the resolution of this issue.  With it affecting such a vast number of users it doesn’t seem to be much of a priority with Roku, which I have to admit is a bit concerning.

With return options coming to a close over the next couple weeks should we be thinking of returning all of these units for refunds?  

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for getting back to us, @jgreenfi.

Please be aware that this is still under investigation and as we check with our Engineering team, they are currently in the process of finding you the best resolution and fixing it as soon as possible. 

Once we've been notified of new information, we will make sure to update this thread as your convenience and satisfaction are what we always aim for. In the meantime, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated as we work on this.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cande
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes and there is no agent support for Roku Express 4K.  It appears Roku doesn't particularly care about small consumers.  They sold us a dud device and appear to be doing anything about and still are selling it.

0 Kudos
lawrence_jeff
Binge Watcher

Re: Channel Guide only says 'No Information'. No programming is displayed

Jump to solution

Not to pile on but still broken here also, is there an option for those of us impacted to go back to the prior version? So secret way to enable a rollback we can do?

for a cord cutter that uses OWA this makes the device basically useless

0 Kudos
cande
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have come to the conclusion the model has a flaw and there is no agent help for this model.  Roku seems to be unconcerned about this issue since it has our money.

0 Kudos
Richrod
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Still no support since 11/6/23.. I've contacted TCL to see if they can provide some assistance on this issue and since it seems TCL is no longer supported by Roku.  I will also be researching the FCC to see if I can find some clause. 

Roku we need a resolution to this issue!  My TCL TV has been a fantastic purchase until this unsupported issue developed.  I would now rate my TCL a 1 star and would definitely not recommend that anyone purchase any Roku product!  I would suggest each person who has this issue also contact TCL for assistance to this matter.  

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community!

We are aware of an issue where the Roku Express 4K is showing an error message such as "currently unavailable," and our Roku team of engineers has been actively looking into this. We'll get back to you soon as we get an update and We'll be sure to let the Community know.

Please be aware that we are actively monitoring and investigating the discussions on this thread. 

Thanks again for your continued patience. We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ronnocoman
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I may have stumbled across a solution. I've been having the same problem for several months. A few days ago I lost my "Continue watching" function on Hulu. At Hulu's suggestion I logged out of Hulu and then back in on their website. When I turned on my TV again, all Live tv info was back! If you don't get Hulu, try it on another streaming channel and see what happens.

0 Kudos
mGol
Streaming Star

OTA LIVE TV guide says "no information"

Jump to solution

32" TCL Roku TV, It appears that some type of service change occurred today.  The Over the air channels in the Guide now just says "no information" for all the over the air channels.  It shows correctly for the ROKU streaming channels.  Turning off the TV and back on does not work to correct the problem.  Also all the hide channel settings were reset for the over the air channels.

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: OTA TV guide stop working

Jump to solution

Hi @mGol,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Roku Community!

Have you tried restarting your device to see if it helps? To restart, please navigate to Settings > System > Power > System restart (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).

For more information about the channel guide, we would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: TV guide listings on Roku TV

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos