Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SoFrustrated
Channel Surfer

Re: Netflix won't load. Error UI-800-3 (106038)

Jump to solution

@RokuJohnBWhen will version 13.0.0 - Build 24056-C2 be available to all users? I had an update available 2 hours ago but it did not update to this version (it was updated to 12.5.5)

Please let us know as it sounds like you have the fix, bit not making it available to all devices impacted!

rickbrownq

Jump to solution

Yes, this did resolve the issue for me

Mun34
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This does not solve the problem.

How can I return my Roku Ultra and get a Roku Ultra that works?

0 Kudos
Mun34
Reel Rookie

Re: Netflix won't load. Error ui-800-3

Jump to solution

Netflix support does not have a solution.

0 Kudos
SoFrustrated
Channel Surfer

Re: Netflix won't load. Error ui-800-3

Jump to solution

@michealbraydenn @Is this sarcasm???

0 Kudos
SoFrustrated
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This issue is NOT RESOLVED @RokuJohnB 

May 14 and I still am getting no updates on my Roku devices (it indicates “up to date” even though people are indicating there’s an even higher version). Please respond to confirm that updates are still being pushed out. Or if not, why not??

0 Kudos
Rascalz
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The issue with Netflix is now resolved for me. After reading the thread and seeing that someone posted their issue was resolved, I again attempted to add Netflix. I unplugged the device, removed the app after replugging it in, then re-added it. I now have Netflix access. Hope this is resolved for all.

0 Kudos
SoFrustrated
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@Rascalz thank you! I followed YOUR instructions and Netflix now works. My Roku software is still on version 12.5.5 so it’s not the version push that others have referred to. 

1) Delete Netflix app

2) Unplug Roku and wait 30 seconds 

3) Go to settings and update software (just to double check latest)

4) Reinstall Netflix 

Netflix now loads and works. 

dhodgson
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This worked for me today also, even though neither the Roku nor the Netflix app number had changed and I'd done this before. The only thing I might have done differently is connecting via the QR code as opposed to skipping that and logging directly into my Roku account.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I just tried this and it worked. Didn’t have to unplug either, just restart. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.