Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sthomas284
Reel Rookie

Re: Netflix won't load. Error UI-800-3 (106038)

Jump to solution

This did not work! I followed the steps exactly and still receive your ui-800-3.

0 Kudos
Hcl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It is likely being rolled out so it may come at different times for all of us. I will try when I get home later. fingers crossed it starts working for someone soon...

0 Kudos
Georgia21
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

FYI... Netflix and all other channels work perfectly on the inexpensive Roku Express 4k so it is definitely a problem with the Ultra, not Netflix. Had some trouble getting the remote to pair but a 5 minute call to customer service got it going. It still makes me mad that I had to pay shipping to send the defective Ultra back to Roku😡

0 Kudos
CRusso
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Funny you should mention that. I just got back from the post office, sending my Ultra back for the second time—at $18.40 a pop for Priority shipping.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

What happens when this procedure does not rectify the problem?

0 Kudos
zemanel
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Not sure where the update happened, because it’s not a system update, perhaps the Netflix app got updated, but it is working now.

0 Kudos
gcorwin

Jump to solution

Still does not work. Brand new Roku ultra 

0 Kudos
gcorwin

Jump to solution

Still does not work. I have a new Roku ultra and following your instructions.

0 Kudos
ProfOfSound
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I had the same problem on the  Ultra 

It took a few hours for the update to finally reach me. You want to be on SW version 13.0.0 build 24056. Why they didn't mention this in the update, eludes me. But this patch fixed it for me. 

dpolitop
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ok, the update got pushed out, executed and restarted the device, Netflix works now. Thank you.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.