Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ProfOfSound
Binge Watcher

Re: Netflix won't load. Error ui-800-3

Jump to solution

It’s always the same boilerplate language: “rest assured the appropriate team is investigating the matter. Your patience is appreciated.”

lackluster response. 

0 Kudos
eXyRael

Netflix not loading on Roku Ultra, error message ui 800 3

Jump to solution

I am also getting this in a brand new device .. seeing that people have been complaining about this for weeks already and there is no fix is not making me feel good about this purchase 😭 

0 Kudos
J_6671
Reel Rookie

Re: Netflix won't load. Error UI-800-3 (106038)

Jump to solution

I just bought a new Roku Ultra and everything works EXCEPT For Netflix I keep getting this Error UI-800-3 (106038). I tried everything everyone has said in these blogs and keep getting the same result. Last night when I went to bed I unplugged everything my modem, my router and all of my Roku Devices. When I got up I plugged everything back in and tried again, same result. I called Netflix and I was on the phone about 2 hours trying everything that they told me and never got this fixed. Netflix then told me that they was going to turn this over to the Netflix Tech Team. Netflix also told me to contact Roku and tell Roku what is going on. I sure hope that Roku and Netflix will get together and get this fixed or I am going to have to go back to my Chromecast With Google TV 4K!!!!!

Roku Ultra Model: 4802X

Serial Number: X01000 M14DKE

Device ID: (S0DA24114DKE)

Software Version: 12.5.5   Build 4174-C3

GC Version: 11.4.29

Timestamp: 2024-05-12T23:52:54Z

Tracker Issue ID: 6E-176-737

Netflix Version: 5.2 build 120096022

CRusso
Binge Watcher

Re: Netflix not loading on Roku Ultra, error message ui 800 3

Jump to solution

Hello. I just received a new replacement Roku Ultra to remedy a completely different issue, which didn't work. (Returned at my own expense.) And now the new one gives me the additional problem of the ui-800-3 error and no working Netflix.

I've found that replying with your system's stats for Roku Support is met with silence.

I thought the Ultra was supposed to be the Cadillac of devices. Anyone else considering the Apple TV 4K?

0 Kudos
mstng
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes, use something else, Onn, formuler anything but this garbage Roku Ultra. Waisted 6 hours troubleshooting this netflix issue for 91 year old father 3 hours away. Only because he has to have hi Roku...Took it back and got the cheap version box and remote doesnt have volume control. What a joke and why in the tecky forums Roku is considered a loser. Learn another system/box and go on with your life. Shame on them for not fixing this asap.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We're pleased to inform you that the issue with the Netflix channel displaying the "UI 800 3" error message has been resolved.

To ensure a seamless viewing experience, we recommend the following steps:

1. Update your software by navigating to Settings > System > Software Update, and selecting "Check Now." 
  2. After updating the software, restart your Roku device by going to Settings > System > Power > System restart > Restart

We kindly request affected users to try these steps and confirm if the issue is resolved. 

Thank you for your patience and cooperation throughout this process.

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SoFrustrated
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuJohnB I checked for update last night - all software is up to date. Did Roku release one today?? Just saying to check for software updates isn’t helpful. Either Roku fixed this or not???  

0 Kudos
dpolitop
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi @RokuJohnB 

Just checked - there was no update software or channel update available, checked again after restart.

Assuming dev published something to push out - is there a delay before that hits everone?

Otherwise still getting ui-800-3 error.

0 Kudos
cjd2404
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

There is no software update available for either the OS or Netflix.  Issue remains. 

OS version 13.0.0 build 24048

What should it be?

0 Kudos
Nickfk
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I'm not seeing an update either. Still the same version as last week.  

Version 13.0.0 Build 24048

My other older/working Roku doesn't even see this update and is still at 12.5.5.  Is Roku only releasing updates to specific serial numbers reported on this site?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.