Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angelia88
Channel Surfer

Re: Captions on Hulu are out of sync

Jump to solution

The issue appears to be fixed on my hulu too

0 Kudos
tanakma5

Hulu issues after 13.0 update

Jump to solution

I have a 4K streaming stick 3820R2. Ever since I got the 13.0 update Hulu stutters, gets stuck and repeats scenes and the closed caption is out of sync. I reset my device and uninstalled/reinstalled Hulu. Any other ideas? Anyone else have this issue?

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Captions on Hulu are out of sync

Jump to solution

Hello, Community users!

Great news, everyone! We believe that the issue with closed captions on the Hulu channel has been fixed for most users.

Still Having Trouble?

If you're still experiencing problems with closed captions on Hulu, here are your next steps:

1. Start a new thread: If restarting doesn't help, create a new thread detailing the issue you're facing. This will help us provide you with the most relevant troubleshooting steps.
  2. Send a private message (PM): Feel free to send me a PM for more personalized assistance.

Thank You!

We appreciate your patience and everyone who reported the issue. This thread is now closed and marked as solved.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hulu issues after 13.0 update

Jump to solution

Hello, @tanakma5.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We understand and share your sentiments. If you have already removed it, restarted, and added the Hulu channel, and the same issue persists. Kindly provide us with the details requested by our Roku engineers to investigate your device:

1. Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  2. Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  3. Hulu channel version.
Additionally, we would also recommend getting in touch with Hulu Support for additional help.

Your response with these details will be sent to the appropriate support team for further investigation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.