Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wardaddy7x7
Channel Surfer

Re: Disney plus screen all gray with logo

Jump to solution

Any new information yet, Mr/Mrs/Miss Moderator?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

We are aware of this occurring issue and are currently in the process of investigation.

If you have done all the possible troubleshooting methods provided to no avail, kindly provide us the following details below so we can update the ticket and let the relevant Roku team include your device for further investigation.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • If possible, a photo or video clip of the issue would be great.

If you have submitted this information, kindly disregard it as we have already forwarded those to our team. 

Also, no worries! Once more information is available we will make sure to update this thread. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Starbeam
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have tried these steps that have been given and Disney+ is still a grey screen. On both my Roku devices 

0 Kudos
Wardaddy7x7
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks for your responseWardaddy7x7Wardaddy7x7.

I could not upload a video clip as I could not compress it enough onto a .gif. Your system

will not allow an .mpeg file. 

Thanks

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Starbeam
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuCarly it will not let me upload my pictures but I have them for both devices 

0 Kudos
Starbeam
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuTakashi could you help, I have the same grey screen on both Roku devices and I did the steps posted. And took the pictures from both but I can't get them on here.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for providing us with those details, @Wardaddy7x7.

Kindly also provide us with a Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID) as this is one of the most important details requested by the relevant team. 

We'll be waiting!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for trying, @Starbeam.

Don't worry about the photos, we genuinely understand. 

However, we may need the other information requested:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

We look forward to your update!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Wardaddy7x7
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Wardaddy7x7Wardaddy7x7

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you, @Wardaddy7x7!

This is noted and we will forward this to the relevant team for further review. 

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can be of assistance with. We'd be happy to continue doing so.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos