Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jmoran
Reel Rookie

Re: Hisense Roku TV - No Menu - Stuck on Clock Screen

Jump to solution

This is what we did to resolve the same problem I had. Disconnect the power cord and hold the power button on the tv off for 12 seconds (it is behind the logo screen on the front bottom of tv).  This drains all residual power left in the tv. Then power up tv and hold the factory reset button(on back input panel) to reset the tv. This will bring the tv back to factory settings. You will then have to enter all your info again as you did when you first set up the tv. This worked for mine yesterday. Good luck!

0 Kudos
SavageDragon
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I've unplugged the TV for over an hour and done multiple factory resets, but nothing has worked so far. 

0 Kudos
Jmoran
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When it was unplugged did you hold the tv power button on for 12 seconds?

0 Kudos
SavageDragon
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Leaving the TV unplugged for an hour should have the same effect, but just to be thorough I gave it a try and the result is the same. After the factory reset I connect to wifi, it downloads an update, restarts, and I am back at a screen void of any apps. Even pressing the shortcut buttons on the remote fails to launch an app. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ROKU TV 43R4A5R blank screen

Jump to solution
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kgihring
Channel Surfer

Re: ROKU TV 43R4A5R blank screen

Jump to solution

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Tea01

My Roku tv went black after update this week.

Jump to solution

I need some assistance m. My Roku tv was fine until this update this week. Yesterday my screen turned black. I unplug it and did a reset and it’s still black. This is a fairly new tv 2 years old. Model number #40H4030F1

0 Kudos
thekhyatikid
Reel Rookie

Re: The home screen of the Roku TV is displaying as blank.

Jump to solution

Experiencing the same issue as everyone. Blank Home Screen. Pressing the Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ etc buttons does nothing. Only volume buttons work.   

Tried the steps you mentioned with the home button, up, rewind and fast forward buttons, and still experiencing the same issue. TV worked two days ago, and now all of a sudden this. 

Is Roku going to solve this because now I have an unusable TV… basically a paper weight hanging on my wall. 

Peefart

Jump to solution

Experiencing the same issue. When can we expect an update

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The home screen of the Roku TV is displaying as blank.

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

We appreciate your posts regarding the issue with Roku TV displaying a blank screen. We understand and hear you.

If you're still experiencing the issue, please provide us with the details requested by our Roku engineers for investigation purposes.

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.