Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brownie1
Binge Watcher

Re: Tennis Channel won’t open & unable to uninstall/reinstall

Jump to solution

It may be working for some people, but it is not working for me.  I've purchased an Amazon Fire Stick which works. 

0 Kudos
sswen
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Not working for me, same as last 3 months

Jimmazing1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Nope... still not working. I've even been in contact with Support and checking, uninstalling, restarting, etc a couple of times a week and it's not working on 4 different types of Roku devices.

0 Kudos
Brownie1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Tennis Channel is delusional if they think they've solved this issue because obviously they have not.

patcam1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still not working for me.  I gave up and hooked up my old Apple TV box and it works fine on there.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Thanks for bringing this playback issue to our attention. The appropriate team is well aware of this occurring issue and we'd like to include your devices in the process of investigation.

With this being said, kindly provide us with the necessary details for review:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

We'll be looking forward to your update.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Brownie1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I've given all this information to Roku at leasts four times so I'm not sure what good will come of doing it again.

0 Kudos
sswen
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Carly, from what I can discern, the issue is a Tennis Channel software problem. Can you help me understand how Roku hardware/software verification will affect the tennis channel software issue?? According to Roku my software and hardware are the most current version.

sswen

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Brownie1.

The team is aware of this occurring issue, and it is an open case for investigation. If you've already provided the requested details, rest assured that they are already included for review. 

The details I requested above are for users experiencing the same issue who have yet to provide us with the necessary details for the investigation. 

No worries! Once I've received updates regarding this matter, I'll let the Community know. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @sswen.

Thank you for reaching out here in the Roku Community.

We request your device's details and Tracker IDs, so they will be included in the process of investigation. This will help us determine the cause and investigate the affected devices to be coordinated with the service provider. 

If you are experiencing the same issue, kindly provide us with the necessary details so we can review your device as well. 

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.