Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bismarck318
Roku Guru

Re: Channel tiles missing from Home Screen

Jump to solution

I think this explains well & what I may had suspected on the Home screen tiles, either disappearing, being in a 4 column format or a 3 column format that seem to change randomly even when my devices aren't updated.  I noted one of my devices updated to 12.5.0, where the other has stayed @ 12.0.0, I assume the update is not yet available for this device yet.

Jump to solution

H

0 Kudos
walkoffhomerun
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Recommendation to Roku, on this tile disappearing issue it is in it's 3 week mark approaching 4 weeks. Instead of slow releasing the update that needs to be immediately pushed to sll TV's and devices so they can actually be watched. I still have 2 of my 5 TVs not updated yet and nearly impossible to watch those TV's. Absolutely no reason to slow push the updates on something that critical. Allow all tvs and devices to get the update ASAP 

DallasMaverick8
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Agree. It is a height of complacency. 

0 Kudos
WillPriest
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

H.....??

0 Kudos
msj
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

What’s up with is? Still seeing it on Oct 15, 2023. None of the workarounds actuallly solve anything.

I am stuck on 12.0.0 4184 … says I am up to date

0 Kudos
walkoffhomerun
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Roku stupidly slow releasing a critical update. Your 1 major release behind and most likely 2 channel update releases behind. I still have 2 of my 5 TV's not updated yet.

I posted ealier how stupid this is for Roku to be slow releasing critical updates that have bricked TV's. Open the floor gates so TV's can actually be watched again. This isn't a little graphical tweak that can update 2 months from now but something that has effectively shutdown TVs 

0 Kudos
msj
Channel Surfer

Re: home page channel icons disappearing

Jump to solution

Not a solution, sorry. @RokuAustin 

0 Kudos
lhogue
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Problem still not fixed. What's going on???

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @lhogue,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out and for the update about this. Could you share with us your device ID and the GC version? This can be found by navigating to Home>>Settings>>System>>About.

Keep us posted. Thanks!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos