Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
astrorob

Re: home page channel icons disappearing

Jump to solution

No matter what I do (restart, etc) Philo icon will not display on Home of my Roku 4K - it does display on my Roku Ultra. If I search it finds Philo but only allows "Open" but not add to home screen - Please advise

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Channel tiles missing from Home Screen

Jump to solution

Hi @astrorob,

Welcome to the Roku Community!
We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you're experiencing. Please try to restart your Roku by going to settings, system, power, and system restart.

If the problem still persists, could you send us a video of your running problem? Are you getting any error codes or messages?

We hope this helps, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TV10

Jump to solution

After restart the tiles show for a second then they disappear again. Please help.

0 Kudos
Kokowu
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have done a system restart and I swear it is slowly getting worse. My model is 3710X - Roku Express+. Software version 12.5.0 build 4178-28. The below image is the newest, i cant even get to ANY apps! All i can see it the continue watching which is when I began having issues. Bet that will fix the glitches, remove it, I believe the majority don’t want it so if anything make it an optional setting. I cant stand it.  For reference the Roku tv does not have these glitches so it’s certainly the device but it barely has updates.

image.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuBen
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

@Kokowu How is that Roku Express connected to the TV?  HDMI or composite?

0 Kudos
Erik_R

Jump to solution

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0e3oZFgQn48yFHYvmqJonE3nA 

bought a new Roku TV, prepared it before mounting with no issues. All apps loading and logged in.  Checked living room Roku Ultra and it had the issue in this thread of missing apps/shortcuts. Tried everything and noticed everything was installed but not displaying.  Rebooting temp shows the shortcuts.  Factory reset the Ultra and it worked. Turned on new Roku TV tonight and it is now missing the shortcuts that worked last night.  This is a Roku UI issue and needs to be fixed.  @RokuJohnB 

0 Kudos
Kokowu
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuBen It’s connected via HDMI. I’ve never changed anything from the time I purchased. Same cords, etc. Again, was fine before the continue watching was added.

0 Kudos
cj15
Reel Rookie

Re: No Home Screen Icons After Update

Jump to solution

HULU APP NOT APPEARING ON HOME SCREEN HELP

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

YESSS!!! Thank you!! Had to go to settings-system and restart. Thank you!!!!

0 Kudos
bayhome43

Jump to solution

Thanks for the help!! Restarted in settings and all is well!!

Amazing to know that I forgot the basic thing to do - restart - LOL!

0 Kudos