Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JanetGoesRok
Reel Rookie

photostreams export albums

Is there an export feature? I gathered my photos from multiple sources and thought I could just grab the file off of Roku but I don't see a way to do that. Help? @@Rok

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
JanetGoesRok
Reel Rookie

Re: Remove QR Code from PhotoStream

I want to export my photo streams albums and I don't see a way to do that. I put them together from various places and it would be easier to just get an export file. Is that possible on roku? help!

@Roku

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remove QR Code from PhotoStream

Hi @JanetGoesRok,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand you want to export the photo stream albums. We're happy to assist you further. Please be advised that you can't export photos from Roku Photo Streams, but you can share them with others.

It is a Roku feature that anyone with a free Roku account can use to create digital albums or Photo Streams to share with others. After a Photo Stream is created and photos are uploaded, an email invitation can be sent to family and friends, allowing them to view the images and potentially add their own. Owners who do not want to allow others to upload pictures to their stream can easily set member permissions to "view only."

We hope you'll find this helpful info. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.