Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WTats

YES app through Roku: accidently signed up for a yearly account when trying to cancel

Jump to solution

Hi,

Please help!  I was trying to cancel my YES app subscription (through Roku) and i accidentally clicked on the wrong thing and now is says i have a yearly subscription for $239 until June of 2025.  There must be a way to cancel this.  It is only telling me to click on the auto renew button.  When i click on the auto renew button to cancel it, it is telling me that it will not auto renew next June of 2025.  How can I avoid being charged $239.  I want to cancel the YES app altogether now.  I do not want to pay the $239.  Please help me!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: YES app through Roku: accidently signed up for a yearly account when trying to cancel

Jump to solution

Hello! @WTats,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your contacting us about accidentally subscribing to the Yes app and needing to cancel. We're happy to assist.

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them by phone or live chat here and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions".

For more detailed information on how to manage and cancel a streaming subscription, please check it out here.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: YES app through Roku: accidently signed up for a yearly account when trying to cancel

Jump to solution

Hello! @WTats,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your contacting us about accidentally subscribing to the Yes app and needing to cancel. We're happy to assist.

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them by phone or live chat here and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions".

For more detailed information on how to manage and cancel a streaming subscription, please check it out here.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos