Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I locate my backlight

Jump to solution

So I have a 32” roku tcl tv it is older and I have done research and I found out that my backlight is out and I can’t find it I am down to replace it with new ones or whatever I just need to find out where the lights are? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Where do I locate my backlight

Jump to solution

Hi, @Jayjayhart3264

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate for inquiring about the location of the backlight of your TCL Roku TV.

For this inquiry, we recommend reaching out to their support at TCL Support so they can assist you further with your concern. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

If you have any additional questions regarding your Roku, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Where do I locate my backlight

Jump to solution

Hi, @Jayjayhart3264

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate for inquiring about the location of the backlight of your TCL Roku TV.

For this inquiry, we recommend reaching out to their support at TCL Support so they can assist you further with your concern. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

If you have any additional questions regarding your Roku, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator