Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kooljay

Where can i buy a pair of Roku voice remote pro rcso1r headphones?

Jump to solution

Where can i buy a pair of Roku voive temote pro rcso1r headphones? Help !!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Where can i buy a pair of Roku voice remote pro rcso1r headphones?

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Kooljay!

It is greatly appreciated that you've reached out to us for support about where to purchase a Roku Voice Remote Pro and we got you covered.

Kindly visit our official Roku Product Website and look for available offers on the Roku Voice Remote Pro. Please be also aware that we currently don't offer a separate Headphone Jack only, it should come with the Roku Voice Remote Pro.

If you have further queries or are in need of any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know as we'd be more than happy to continue doing so.

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Kooljay!

It is greatly appreciated that you've reached out to us for support about where to purchase a Roku Voice Remote Pro and we got you covered.

Kindly visit our official Roku Product Website and look for available offers on the Roku Voice Remote Pro. Please be also aware that we currently don't offer a separate Headphone Jack only, it should come with the Roku Voice Remote Pro.

If you have further queries or are in need of any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know as we'd be more than happy to continue doing so.

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Kooljay-

After trying a bunch of different earphones over the years on a bunch of different phones and devices, I've found the inexpensive Panasonic Ergofit earbuds (around $10 on Amazon) to be quite satisfactory.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X