Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly trivia game incorrect answer

Jump to solution

Who can I contact about a wrong answer in the Weekly Trivia Game?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Weekly trivia game incorrect answer

Jump to solution

Hi, @Kitristar95.

Welcome! We are delighted to have you here in the Roku Community!

We noticed that the Weekly Trivia Game's answer is wrong. We're here to investigate the issue. 

Have you tried doing a System Restart? If not, try it by navigating to Settings > System > Power (if there is no Power option, skip to System Restart).

Also, can you please provide a photo of the issue you're experiencing for reference?

We are looking forward to your prompt response.

Warm regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Kitristar95.

Welcome! We are delighted to have you here in the Roku Community!

We noticed that the Weekly Trivia Game's answer is wrong. We're here to investigate the issue. 

Have you tried doing a System Restart? If not, try it by navigating to Settings > System > Power (if there is no Power option, skip to System Restart).

Also, can you please provide a photo of the issue you're experiencing for reference?

We are looking forward to your prompt response.

Warm regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
prettyfunnylady
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I got one as well, but it it on my TV so no screen shot. The Trivia question was " what was the "major award" sent to Ralphie's father in "A Christmas story" ? As a huge Jean Shepherd and "Christmas Story" fan it is NOT an RCA Radio, as the main radio was already in the living room and not in the huge box marked "FRAGILE". It is of course the infamous leg lamp!!! As Ralphie said after said lamp was placed in the living room window: 

• Only one thing in the world could’ve dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window. -Ralphie
NowhereCass
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I also got that same “incorrect” and even double checked via the movie itself to make sure I was not wrong. 

Roku, your answer is wrong. The correct is Leg Lamp.

IMG_5383.jpeg

RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @prettyfunnylady and @NowhereCass.

Thanks for flagging this here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you taking the time to post your concern about the incorrect answer to the weekly trivia. Rest assured that this will be forwarded to the appropriate Roku team for review and investigation. Thanks for your patience and understanding with this matter.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MJClarke
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I got the same answer wrong when I put leg lamp because I've watched that movie a million times it's my favorite and I know it's right. It was not an RCA radio please fix it Roku,  it's messing up my score LOL

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.