Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I get the answer wrong on Weekly Trivia?

Jump to solution

It was the voice of the title character from the 2019 Pokemon. I chose Ryan Reynolds and it said it was wrong and was Paul Rudd. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Did I get the answer wrong on Weekly Trivia?

Jump to solution

Hi, @Itzjuztme43.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for informing us about the issue with the wrong answer for the Weekly Trivia. No worries; we already reported this to the appropriate Roku team for a thorough review and investigation. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need more help; we're ready to assist.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Klegend4

Weekly Trivia Wrong Answer

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I just played the weekly trivia game and the question who voiced Detective pikachu in the 2019 movie. The correct answer is Ryan Renolds which I selected. It told me that the correct answer was Paul Rudd who is not even in the film at all

NeonNelly

Weekly Trivia game incorrect answer

Jump to solution

There was a question for this weeks trivia that said. Which voice actor voiced the title character of the 2019 movie Pokémon: Detective Pikachu? The answer is Ryan Reynolds but it incorrectly said it was Paul Rudd when he wasn’t even in a movie. 

0 Kudos

Re: Weekly Trivia game incorrect answer

Jump to solution

I saw that too, I thought I was going crazy but I know for a fact it is Ryan Reynolds. So whoever made this quiz needs to rewatch the movie or simply learn how to google questions. 

0 Kudos

Re: Weekly Trivia Wrong Answer

Jump to solution

Yep, still has the wrong answer up! 

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Itzjuztme43.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for informing us about the issue with the wrong answer for the Weekly Trivia. No worries; we already reported this to the appropriate Roku team for a thorough review and investigation. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need more help; we're ready to assist.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Emissary35
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Roku needs to stop adding things like "Weekly Trivia" and "The Spiderwick Chronicles" to our Home Screens. The first thing I do when I see that trash is go to the Home Screen settings and turn it off.

But even if you do that Roku just comes out with a new category that is always enabled by default. STOP adding this junk or at least give us the option to disable seeing ALL of these things.

The fact that we have to navigate to the Home Screen settings each time a new item is added that we don't want to see just to turn it off is really annoying!

Roku needs to work on satisfying customers not ticking them off!

0 Kudos
Mary52

Wrong Weekly Trivia answer

Jump to solution

The “Major Award” in A Christmas Story is a leg lamp, not an RCA radio. 

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wrong Weekly Trivia answer

Jump to solution

Hi @Mary52,

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community!

Please be advised that we are currently aware of the issue, and our appropriate Roku team has been investigating it closely. Rest assured, once more information is available, we'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thank you for your kind understanding regarding this issue.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
ImBatman86

Jump to solution

It, also said the "Major Award" in A Christmas Story was an RCA radio, when everyone knows it was a leg lamp.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.