Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erinsfun

THE NEW MENU SUCKS, BRING BACK MY FEED

Jump to solution

I have five rokus and three Roku TVs and I keep buying them because I love my feed. Pictures everything from my saved list that's available. It's the only reason I like the Roku better than the fire stick. You got rid of it and now it's not any better than the fire stick. I can't find any new episodes of anything that I watch or any movies that might be available without searching for them every time I want to watch tv. Please bring my feed back. Look at all these people asking for it back. I don't know who decided to get rid of it but the Roku sucks now. I don't even like watching TV anymore. I have to keep her handwritten list of the shows I watch and what app they're on and what day they're on when before they just showed up on my feed when they were available. PLEASE BRING IT BACK. NOBODY LIKES THE NEW MENU.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: THE NEW MENU SUCKS, BRING BACK MY FEED

Jump to solution

Hi @erinsfun,

We appreciate you as our valued customer and thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Please be aware that "My Feed" is changing to "Save List." Add any shows you find while searching and browsing Roku by pressing the star button on your remote and selecting "Add to Save List." Your Save List appears in "What to watch" on the Home screen menu.

Here's a link to our Roku Support page to find out more about the feature: How to save movies and TV shows using Save List | Official Roku Support

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKC
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

The developer forum isn't the best place to give product feedback.

You might want to post on the Roku Community forum ( https://community.roku.com/ ) , or on social media (?).

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @erinsfun,

We appreciate you as our valued customer and thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Please be aware that "My Feed" is changing to "Save List." Add any shows you find while searching and browsing Roku by pressing the star button on your remote and selecting "Add to Save List." Your Save List appears in "What to watch" on the Home screen menu.

Here's a link to our Roku Support page to find out more about the feature: How to save movies and TV shows using Save List | Official Roku Support

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
stumpy

Jump to solution

Mary 

You missed the point entirely. We don't want to add shows. We want the TV inputs back on the home screen to save clicks.