Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
whiss33

Streaming from Windows PC to roku

Trying to stream from Windows 10 to my roku 4k stick. Under my windows display settings, I see the Roku under options, and I can click it, it says to follow instructions on my device. On Roku, I have screen mirroring enabled, as never prompt, but nothing is happening, and the connection attempt from windows times out after a minute. What are some things I can try to troubleshoot?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Streaming from Windows PC to roku

Greetings @whiss33 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding issues trying to screen mirror to your Roku device.

We would recommend taking a look at the information provided for the screen mirroring process and troubleshooting steps on our Support page here: Screen mirror your Android or Windows device

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be more than happy to continue assisting should you need further assistance. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sedna

Re: Streaming from Windows PC to roku

Yes, I'm having this same problem and it appears that ROKU does not care, they claim to support product without cost.  WHAT A BUNCH OF HORSE**bleep**

0 Kudos