Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PopPop_Scott
Reel Rookie

Streaming aggregator widget

I’m wondering if Roku (I have the streaming stick) has a streaming aggregator app/widget? I’m so tired of having to login on to all my individual channels every time something changes. It’s especially annoying because I have 3 TVs so I have to log in multiple times for a given service. 

im looking for something like ReelGood for the Roku. Does one exist?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Streaming aggregator widget

Hi @PopPop_Scott,

Sending our kindest regards, and welcome here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for posting and sharing this information with us. Is this issue happening to every channel, or limited to some channels? Also, what version is your Roku device's OS? This can be found on Settings > System > About.

In the meantime, you can perform a system restart to see if it makes any improvements. To do this, navigate to Settings > System > Power (skip if no sub-menu) > System Restart, After this, kindly observe the outcome.

Let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
PopPop_Scott
Reel Rookie

Re: Streaming aggregator widget

Kash,

I don’t think you understand what I’m requesting, ROKU does not currently offer an aggregator such as I am requesting. 

my devices all work fine, I simply wanted to suggest a feature that I would like to have. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.