Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
countrylizzard
Binge Watcher

Re: Software says it updated but its the same software version and the same build number

Jump to solution

Either way it worked and its updated. I dont notice much of a difference though. I was all on os 12.5.0 because when I bought the tv in april 2024 thats the only version it would update. Then today when I manually checkec for an update it gave me 13.0.0 version 24062 build. I remember they said the original 13 was pulled and would be re released so maybe thats what 13.0.0 is. 

0 Kudos
agottschling
Binge Watcher

Re: Software says it updated but its the same software version and the same build number

Jump to solution

@RokuAustin  Interesting. My TV has been stuck on 12.0.5 essentially since I bought it. Could you check if it somehow made it onto one of those lists? Feel free to PM me if you need serial number or whatever

countrylizzard
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Im sure thats prob what happened to my tv too although I never called them. I only spoke to them on chat online. Either way its updated so Im happy. I guess I'll just manually update every few month if it doesnt update on its own. 

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@agottschling wrote:

@RokuAustin  Interesting. My TV has been stuck on 12.0.5 essentially since I bought it. Could you check if it somehow made it onto one of those lists? Feel free to PM me if you need serial number or whatever

No worries, I can see your details. I'll check with the team and report back! Sorry you escalated this to our call center as well and didn't get results. We'll send you a PM and follow-up here as well. 

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.