Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhaktaboy
Channel Surfer

Screen Mirroring From PC DOESNT WORK

Screen mirroring on the Roku is hit or miss. There’s a website I take online courses through that if I use airplay to mirror off my iPhone works great. If I try to mirror from Windows 11 PC to Roku from the SAME SITE, it’s all pixelated and distorted, there is no audio and it NEVER loads. The ONLY thing PC is capable of mirroring to Roku is YouTube which is useless because there’s already a Roku YouTube app. I honestly am going to have to buy a Chromecast JUST to mirror my PC. But since I have to do that, I might as well abandon the whole Roku ecosystem vs constantly switching between devices. Roku, please get it tf together already!!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Screen Mirroring From PC DOESNT WORK

Hi @bhaktaboy,

Thanks for keeping in touch and for letting us know about this issue you're experiencing.

We'd like to help you out with this and to better understand we'll need more information. Could you tell us if you were able to access this before without having this issue?

Could you also share with us a screenshot of the issue you're seeing?

Tell us more about this so that we can further zoom in on it.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.