Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ApexHD
Reel Rookie

Roku express volume glitch

When I use smart view to connect to my roku express only at night does the volume get super quiet then super loud I have tried restarting it unplugging and plugging it back in factory resetting it nothing worked this glitch only happens at night I have never experienced this glitch during the day I have even tried connecting a different phone to it but the glitch kept happening so it's not my phone my volume mode is set to off so it's not that and what's even weirder is if I press the settings button while it's super quiet or super load the volumes normal for the click sound but the audio keeps glitching

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
ApexHD
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku express volume glitch

Now it's not just happening during the night it just keeps getting super quiet then going back up to the normal volume

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.