Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dclaxon
Reel Rookie

Roku Ultra vs Ultra LT features

I have a Roku Ultra LT (4662X), which I understand is a Wal-Mart exclusive model. I am looking to add another device, and currently the local Wal-Mart carries both the Ultra and the Ultra LT, at about a $20 difference in price. Does anyone know what the differences are between the 2 units, what features I would be giving up with the less expensive one?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Ultra vs Ultra LT features

@dclaxon-

Source: https://www.tvguide.com/news/roku-ultra-lt-vs-roku-ultra/

Roku Ultra LTRoku Ultra
• Starting Price: $69
• Voice-activated remote
• MicroSD card port
• Pairs with popular digital voice assistants
• Pairs with Apple devices
• Starting Price: $100
• Voice-activated remote with buttons for personal programming
• USB port
• Pairs with popular digital voice assistants
• Pairs with Apple devices
• Bluetooth connectivity
• Extended wireless range

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
dclaxon
Reel Rookie

Thanks, that helps some. The article you linked says a lot of the same things about both units, much like trying to compare both descriptions on Amazon, but at least the wrap-up at the bottom points out the differences. I guess I just have to decide if the differences are worth the extra cost, since my current TV does not do 4K or Dolby audio of any kind. But that TV is also 14 years old and probably won't be too long before I have to replace it, so maybe planning ahead my not be a bad thing.

0 Kudos
RichOD

The Ultra LT connects a bluetooth device also, such as headphones.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.