Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cfmmrjeff
Reel Rookie

Removing or Resetting "Because You Watched" suggestions

I would like to know how to reset this so that the "Because you watched" doesn't show up or how to reset this.

13 REPLIES 13
cfmmrjeff
Reel Rookie

Re: How to remove / delete 'because you watched' shows within The Roku Channel

I need to remove or reset the "because you watched" segments.

cfmmrjeff
Reel Rookie

Re: Watch history, Because you watched sections

How to reset the "because you watched" segments in the channel?  We're not adding the channel until that can be accomplished.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @cfmmrjeff,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Currently, we don't have any information to share but stay tuned for the latest news and updates on our Roku Blog.

Feel free to stop by the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community to share any other thoughts. 

We appreciate your patience with this matter as we are working on delivering a better streaming experience for our customers.

Best regards,
Mary

emoze
Reel Rookie

asterisk delete does not work, only gives caption options

asterisk does not work to delete junk movie from "keep watching" it only brings up caption options , i have nothing in "my list" so can't remove from there either  

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: asterisk delete does not work, only gives caption options

Greetings @emoze 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your inquiry to remove content from the keep watching section.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing so we can better understand what you are seeing? What channel are you trying to remove content from the keep watching section?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
moparnut67
Reel Rookie

Roku Mary based on all the inquiries you are getting about this situation with the because you watched showing up on the TV screen I think it should be a top priority to figure out a way to delete the because you watched feature based on all the people asking questions about it

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @moparnut67,

Saw your first post!

We understand your concern about the "because you watched' listings. 

We will forward your valuable feedback to the concerned team. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

Thanks for choosing our services and we appreciate you again posting in Roku Community.

Best regards,
Mary

Acts

I too would like to delete “because you watched” - please 

user27

I too am searching how to edit "because you watched" information. Please make it possible to manage/edit/delete this information.