Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kasia

Re: Photostream won’t show my photos

OK since no one wants to awnser you when we open photo stream app we upload photos to photostream app nothing happens we stay in the let's begin page we wait for Screensaver then just the default ones from photostream

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @Kasia 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with Roku Photostream.

We would be more than happy to investigate the issue further, but we will need more details. Can you please provide us the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Harebearsmom
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue. I have logged into my Roku account and uploaded all of my photos into the photo stream. Then I went in and chose photo stream as my screen saver on my Roku device. However, when the screensaver comes on it is still the generic stock photos and not the personal ones I uploaded. Can you please help?

I am using a Roku Streambar 9102R. There is not an error to recreate here. It is simply that the photos I uploaded into my account are not showing up on the screensaver on my Roku device. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Harebearsmom

Welcome to the Roku Community! 

We appreciate you for bringing this issue to our attention. We would love to help you more than anything. Regarding the photo stream, restart your Roku device to apply the changes to the screensaver via the system menu. To do this, navigate to Home screen, and go to Settings > System > Restart.

If the changes does not apply, please don't hesitate to let us know. Keep us posted!

Sending you the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Harebearsmom
Reel Rookie

I gave that a try twice and it unfortunately, did not work. Is there anything else I can try?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Harebearsmom,

Thanks for following up and for the additional note.

We're sorry if you are having an issue with Roku Photo Streams and we would be happy to look further into this issue but we will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
  • When did this issue first start occurring?

We appreciate your patience while we investigate this issue and We look forward to your responses for gathering your details.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.