Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David771
Reel Rookie

Photostream videos not playing

Jump to solution

Some videos,  or rather several,  in my Google photos accounts won't play on my TCL Roku in Photoview. They play on my phone just fine, so not sure what the disconnect is. Streaming works perfectly in other apps, this is the only problem I'm having 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Photostream videos not playing

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thank you for sharing your question here in the Roku Community, @David771.

We understand that you are looking to play videos from your Photostream, and we're here to help provide the information you need.

This feature in Photostream is still unavailable to all Roku models. However, I'd happily forward this to the relevant Roku team for review. We'll take it as feedback, and as a valued Roku user, we only want the best streaming experience for you.

In the meantime, visit this support article: How to use Photo Streams on your Roku® streaming device.

Let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you further.

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thank you for sharing your question here in the Roku Community, @David771.

We understand that you are looking to play videos from your Photostream, and we're here to help provide the information you need.

This feature in Photostream is still unavailable to all Roku models. However, I'd happily forward this to the relevant Roku team for review. We'll take it as feedback, and as a valued Roku user, we only want the best streaming experience for you.

In the meantime, visit this support article: How to use Photo Streams on your Roku® streaming device.

Let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you further.

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
David771
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That was a typo. I meant Photoview

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@David771, try the app's website:  https://www.photoviewapp.com/

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.