Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pbelda1219
Reel Rookie

Roku failed to respond with Alexa

I’m having the exact same issue. It suddenly stopped responding. I have followed all of the steps, disabled and re-enabled the skill, restarted the echo, did a system restart on the Roku TV. Nothing is working and it has worked just fine for 6 months. There were no changes made to the Echo or the Roku TV that led to this. Please help. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku failed to respond with Alexa

Hi, @pbelda1219.

Welcome, and thanks for sharing it here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having trouble getting your Roku to respond with Alexa. We are happy to take a closer look at it.

To help us investigate what's causing the problem, please provide us the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Alexa app version.

As soon as we have the necessary information, we'll be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku Team for a thorough review and investigation. Thanks for bearing with us in the meantime.

Please let us know if you have other concerns; we'd happily assist you further.

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pbelda1219
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku failed to respond with Alexa

Roku TV-

Device model: 100013589
Serial number: YK00XU960945
Device ID: LD700X960945
Software version: 13.1.4

Amazon Echo Pop-

Serial number: A142A0B1BFOC41F0BACFE5B860FD3090

App version: 2024.12

Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.