Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No audio with New Roku Ultra

Jump to solution

I am having issue with 2 Roku Ultra devises that are hooked up to my Sony TVs.  There is no audio when I turn on the TV the following day. It doesn't matter if I am trying Sling, Prime, Roku. I have to do a "system restart" each day to get sound. This has been happening daily. I tried the suggestions from Roku with "Stereo" settings etc. but nothing works. There is no problem with video, just audio.

Any suggestions? Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No audio with New Roku Ultra

Jump to solution

Hi @Marksonyman,

Welcome, and thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having an audio issue with your new Roku Ultra, and we'd like to be of support here and see how we can better isolate this.

Do you have any external audio speakers attached to your TV? We recommend trying to use a different HDMI input to see if that makes a difference.

Or we would recommend to take a closer at some troubleshooting provided by our support page here: What to do if you do not hear sound from your Roku® streaming player.

We hope this helps!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No audio with New Roku Ultra

Jump to solution

Hi @Marksonyman,

Welcome, and thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having an audio issue with your new Roku Ultra, and we'd like to be of support here and see how we can better isolate this.

Do you have any external audio speakers attached to your TV? We recommend trying to use a different HDMI input to see if that makes a difference.

Or we would recommend to take a closer at some troubleshooting provided by our support page here: What to do if you do not hear sound from your Roku® streaming player.

We hope this helps!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.