Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Websnail

My windows 11 laptop won't screen mirror to my Roku TV

I tried several windows 11 laptops and they all fail after waiting for a context to appear on the Roku. I am an IT professional and tried all previously mentioned solutions. Also I ran not special security software on the test devices. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My windows 11 laptop won't screen mirror to my Roku TV

Hi, @Websnail

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We see that you're having an issue with not being able to screen mirror from your laptop to your Roku, and we're sorry to hear about this. For us to further assist, may we know if you've already performed a system restart to your Roku to see if you notice any improvements?

If troubleshooting steps have already been performed, we'd like to gather more details about this. Kindly provide the requested information below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Computer brand, model, and OS version.

We look forward forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.