Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimb15237
Reel Rookie

Logo Tag is Passive Remote Finder

Did you know that the purple logo tag has a valuable use?  Just add a colorful shoestring or cord, knot the ends,  and it becomes a passive remote finder and identifier.  Use different colors to keep track of multiple remotes. 

FEE75E76-6794-48EF-B76C-18DF6F514596.jpeg

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Logo Tag is Passive Remote Finder

Why not attache a big honkin' hunk of something,  like on a gas station rest room key?

DS0pX6YXUAIZi5m-5d14c9911c441-641x1140

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
azbondgirl
Channel Surfer

@makaiguy Are you having a private crisis causing sarcasm & snarky comments to leak through? Because this is your 2nd I've read today where negative attitude crosses into an aggressive posted response; subtle as slapping someone in the face.

You have the choice to NOT respond..A well-known phrase comes to mind:

It advises NOT to say anything if you can't say something nice.

azbondgirl
Channel Surfer

@Jim Thanks for pics & sharing your tip--Whatever works best for you, right?

I applied 3M velcro tab onto bottom of remote & attached matching velcro tab to LR table; Then I "park" remote on table side-edge within reach while also leaving tabletop clear.

I love using Lanyards for my Roku Voice Remote Pro.

0 Kudos