Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My theme setting is replaced by wallpaper and screensaver

So the other day I went to change my theme for photoview when the setting where theme was is now wallpaper and screensaver. I did reset my TV to factory settings, but within an hour the theme setting was replaced again by wallpaper and screensaver setting instead of theme setting. Is this an update to remove photoview being used as a screensaver from Roku

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My theme setting is replaced by wallpaper and screensaver

Hi @NascarDriver40,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this problem that you had. Please follow the steps below.

• You can disable the seasonal wallpapers under Settings/Theme/Seasonal Wallpapers/[Off].
  • Additionally, disable sponsored wallpapers under Settings/Theme/Sponsored Wallpapers/[Off].

Let us know how it works, and we will continue to assist you further.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                        John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: My theme setting is replaced by wallpaper and screensaver

I'm having the same problem and @RokuJohnB didn't solve the problem. 

Settings>Theme doesn't exist anymore.  It now reads Settings>Wallpaper and Screensavers. PhotoView is nowhere to be found under this new section. Using the app for PhotoView doesn't help with the screensaver portion. How do we get PhotoView as a screensaver again?

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.