Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Hisense Roku tv wont turn on

My Hisense Roku TV randomly turned off and it won’t turn back on but the red light keeps flashing. What do I do? 

3 REPLIES 3
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: My Hisense Roku tv wont turn on

@ChrissyMangum7 

Really limited to a couple of things in troubleshooting.  Generally have to contact the RokuTV manufacturer for most hardware issues. (https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...)

----

Try unplugging the TV for a min or two and then pressing the physical power button on the TV itself for 30 seconds.  Then plug TV back in and use the Power button again on TV. (may require long button press to power on.)  

There is a Factory Reset button on the TV itself as a final thing to try (press and hold 15-20 secs), but usually just use as last resort.

If you are receiving no picture and the red LED is flashing, normally either a LED strip light or an I/O (driver board) issue needing replacement, though.

----

Of course, try the physical power button on TV first though to rule out remote issue.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
kiyah518

Good afternoon I tried turning the TV off and it did not work but the red light is flashing there was also a light flashing on the TV itself I don't know what that means but I definitely need help thank you for your time 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@kiyah518, try leaving the TV unplugged overnight.  If that doesn't work, contact the manufacturer.

Where can I get support for my Roku TV™? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.