Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The home screen tiles are blank at the homepage and I have to restart the Roku anytime I want to

0 Kudos
Budda6281

Re: Missing tiles / icons on Home Screen

Just got anew Roku tv myself, having the same issue

0 Kudos
Budda6281

I just tried it and it worked! Have all icons now

0 Kudos
sndunn

missing channel icons on streaming stick 4K

Installed new streaming stick. Most of the channel app icons are missing. You're able to scroll over to a blank box and see the channel name.  How can I get the channel icon to appear.  Netflix, and a few others appear.  Thank you

0 Kudos
Emissary35
Roku Guru

Re: missing channel icons on streaming stick 4K

You can thank the genius programmers at Roku for this with their recent OS 13 update along with the new ad in the lower left corner of the Home Screen. Unlike the channel tiles that ad always displays perfectly so you can see it.

sndunn

Re: missing channel icons on streaming stick 4K

what is the fix for the problem?

0 Kudos
Jdhjab
Channel Surfer

This continues to be a problem.  Roku support says engineering is working on it.  It’s going on two weeks with no resolution.

I have done all the various troubleshooting and sent screenshots and submitted the tracking information.  I considered returning the Roku Express as “defective “ but Support suggested there was no point because this issue is affecting all new devices.  

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.